We understand there is a difference between having talent as a writer, and finishing and publishing a book. While nobody can teach you talent, you can learn how to make the most of the writing strengths you do have.
You might want to learn how to write a novel without getting stuck. You may have a life story you would like to share in the form of a memoir. Whatever your dream, Writers Write can help you achieve your goals.
Join us for Writers Write – how to write a book – in Johannesburg and Cape Town on Saturdays in March 2014. Email email@example.com for details.
- Writing Article – Plot Builder – Three Steps to Sparking a Satisfying Story
- Daily Writing Quote – Joan Didion
- Daily Writing Prompt – Relief
- Daily Writing Comic – The Writing Life
- Reading Rage – A Comic
- Literary Birthdays – Richard Matheson & Georges Bernanos
Writers Write offers the best writing courses in South Africa. To find out about Writers Write – How to write a book, or The Plain Language Programme – How to write for business, email firstname.lastname@example.org
Join us on Facebook and Twitter for daily writing tips
Writers Write – Write to communicate