We understand there is a difference between having talent as a writer and finishing and publishing a book. Nobody can teach you talent, but you can learn to make the most of the writing strengths you do have by joining us for Writers Write – How to write a book
Venues? In Johannesburg (unless otherwise indicated)
3-6 August 2015 (Four Consecutive Weekday Mornings)
14-17 September 2015 (Four Consecutive Weekday Mornings)
10,17,24,31 October 2015 (Four Consecutive Saturday Mornings)
Queries? If you want a full brochure with venue details, times, and costs, email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Plotting – The simple points that take you from beginning to end
- Pacing – The five must-have surprises
- Description – Including the fantastic extra sensory synaesthesia techniques
- Characterisation – the perfect template for creating your iconic hero
- Dialogue – creating voices that readers remember
- The World of Publishing – Including easy-to-understand Manuscript Preparation
What happens after the course?
When you finish the course, you can continue your journey with us by following our daily writing posts on www.writerswrite.co.za We encourage you to explore the writing resources already featured on this site. We add tips, ideas, and interesting writing trivia every day. You can also subscribe to these updates.
Writers Write offers the best writing courses in South Africa. Writers Write – Write to communicate