Whatever your writing dream, Writers Write can help you achieve your goals.
You might want to learn how to write a novel without getting stuck. You may have a life story you would like to share in the form of a memoir. You could have an idea you hope to turn into a non-fiction book.
We understand there is a difference between having talent as a writer and finishing and publishing a book. Nobody can teach you talent, but you can learn to make the most of the writing strengths you do have by joining us for Writers Write – How to write a book
Venues? In Johannesburg (unless otherwise indicated)
- 9-12 March (Four Consecutive Weekday Mornings)
- 7,14,21,28 March (Four Consecutive Saturday Mornings)
- 20-23 April (Four Consecutive Weekday Mornings)
- 9,16,23,30 May (Four Consecutive Saturday Mornings)
- 1-4 June (Four Consecutive Weekday Mornings)
Queries? If you want a full brochure with venue details, times, and costs, for specific courses email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Plotting – The simple points that take you from beginning to end
- Pacing – The five must-have surprises
- Description – Including the fantastic extra sensory synaesthesia techniques
- Characterisation – the perfect template for creating your iconic hero
- Dialogue – creating voices that readers remember
- The World of Publishing – Including easy-to-understand Manuscript Preparation
Source for Image
What happens after the course?
When you finish the course, you can continue your journey with us by following our daily writing posts on www.writerswrite.co.za We encourage you to explore the writing resources already featured on this site. We add tips, ideas, and interesting writing trivia every day. You can also subscribe to these updates.
Writers Write offers the best writing courses in South Africa. If you want to learn how to write a book, write for social media, and improve your business writing, send an email to email@example.com for more information.
Writers Write – Write to communicate